Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So, it's a few days late but we have had such a busy week!!! Grandma Sue, Aunt Heather, Emilia, Ellie, Jackson and Chase all came into town on Christmas night to visit us!! We haven't seen them in months so it was great to see them all. I have changed so much since the last visit, they hardly recognized me.

Sissy and I had a great Christmas, Santa was very good to us this year. The night before, we left Santa some milk and cookies. We also left some carrots for the reindeer (since they can't have chocolate) Outside under the door mat we left a key for Santa as well. When we woke up in the morning, we saw that he had left the key on the table for us, and ate some of the food!!!

We decided to sleep in for Mommy and Daddy - we didn't get up until about 7:45am. Sissy and I both woke up about the same time. Mommy, Daddy, and sissy came into my room to wish me a Merry Christmas and then we all went downstairs. Under our pretty tree was a comfy purple chair for me (probably my favorite gift), a play kitchen (which makes a pretty close second place), a big doll house from Grandma Sharon for me and sissy, and tons of presents!!












Next year apparently I will have a baby brother or baby sister when it's Christmas time. That should be interesting :)

4 comments:

molly said...

too fun!!

Donna said...

OMG I love how sleepy Sophia looks BUT yet is soo excited. I love the chair!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

The Roose Family said...

Looks like a fun Christmas - we have that same Santa key, it's vital you know for all of us without chimneys!