Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My doctor visit

I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a check up. I had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and they needed to make sure it was all better! 2 weeks ago I weighed 19 lbs, 15 oz. Yesterday I tipped the scales at 21 lbs, 5 oz! I finally hit the 20 pound mark - yay!!! Still a little peanut, but I'm slowly working on my buddha belly :)

Here I am practicing my tumbling before my doctor came to see me.

And here I am being silly, trying to put on my shoes.

Still trying to put on my shoes, with my cheesiest smile.


Then I found an Elmo book in the room... I was trying to read and Mommy made me look at her phone for a picture. How dare she interrupt me.

And here I am with my sissy, I love her.

I ended up having to get a shot yesterday though and that was NOT fun. Mommy said I wouldn't have to have any, but I had to get my chicken pox shot. I guess I'd rather get it than get sick, but I was NOT a happy camper. I was still very nice to the nurse though when she left, as I was crying I was still able to get out a wave and "Buh bye."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is priceless!!