Thursday, October 9, 2008

We're still here

I have been sick the past couple weeks with a cough that I just can't get rid of! Mommy & Daddy (and sissy) have to give me a nebulizer at night. I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of it. OK, so last night I hated it and cried - but it is supposed to make me feel better.

Last night Mommy took some pictures of me so she could update my blog finally!








Oh, and she is just starting up her new photography business - check out her new Photo blog here!

http://suzannesawyerphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Hendryx2003 said...

She'll get used to is soon enough. Don't worry! We've had Zack on his since like 4 months old. You will notice a difference soon. Hang in there.

Dania said...

OMG Suz, she turned into a blondie too! I can't believe how big she's gotten...holy smokes!!