Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's new with me?

Let's see... I have TWO new teeth that have come in. One on the bottom and another one on the top. It looks like there is more to come, and I can feel them. Once in awhile I will wake up in the middle of the night and Mommy will come find me laying in my crib crying and chewing on my hands. I'll be glad when all of my teeth are finally in. I'm also talking a lot! I will say Mama, Dada, Sissy, ball, all done, more, please, cheese, what's that, uh oh, baby, bye bye, thank you - and more! Mommy & Daddy love the stage that I'm in and say that I'm a lot of fun :) Last week Mommy was playing with her camera (imagine that) outside and got some pictures of me in my cute sweater. She has been busy taking pictures of other people lately but she still never neglects my picture taking time.





This is what I do when Mommy says "Touchdown!"

Too bad the Cowboys haven't seen too many of those lately. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

I love that sweater!!!