Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 more days!

Until my 1st birthday!

Mommy is on Daddy's laptop (our computer is still broken) and she just uploaded over 200 pictures from the past week, FINALLY! She said that she promises she will get some pictures up before I turn one.

We had a busy weekend. Friday night sissy had a soccer game and then she also had another one on Saturday. Then later Saturday night we went over to Aunt Becky and Uncle Kelly's for a BBQ. Today we went to the Indianapolis Musuem of Arts and Mommy's friend took my 1 year pictures. It was so much fun! Sissy and Mommy and Daddy got to be in some of the pictures soon. Mommy is very excited to see them, hopefully this week sometime!

In just a few more days, I'm going to be one!! I still can't believe it.

1 comment:

molly said...

over 200 pictures?!! you might be worse than me....hee. can't wait to see them and her one year pics! ;) i still can't believe she's going to be a year old!!