Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mmmmm, cake!!

... happy birthday dear Sophia, happy birthday to you!

Hmmm, what is this?


Forget the hands...

This is much easier!

Oh yeah, this is good stuff.

Hello?

Uh oh, what have I done?

Cheese!

Even with all of this cake on my face, how cute am I?

And what better way to wash it down? Milk!

Sissy, do you want some, too?

All done!

Bath time.

And yes, I did eat ALL of the cake that is missing from my high chair. It was delicious! I can't wait until Saturday when I get more cake :)

Here are the rest of my cake pictures if you want to see...

Cake pics!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! Happy Birthday!

Donna said...

Love the cake pixs....Sophia and Michael should go out to eat sometime seeing how they are such neat and clean eaters!!!!!!!!!

Cave Momma said...

I love the cake pics! Especially the one with her handprint on her head. So cute!