Thursday, June 26, 2008

My birthday presents

Last night Aunt Becky and Uncle Kelly came over with Carson (Connor had baseball practice) and I got to open my presents from them. I also got to open the ones from Mommy, Daddy, and sissy!!

How cute am I on my birthday?

Look, Elmo is on the card! Thank you...

Ohhh, what is this?! A shopping cart!!

And a cool puzzle that makes animal sounds!

And a big snuggly pillow I can sleep with.

I think sissy and Carson liked the toys, too.

Look! Animals, and the go on the refrigerator.

Mine.

Go ahead guys, you can open it for me...

Oh my gosh! That will be so fun to play in outside!!

Uh, can you get me out of here?

Again, I think Carson enjoyed the stuff more than me...

And sissy...

I had a great night... what a perfect 1st birthday.

Cake pics to come in a bit :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Awww Phia! Glad you enjoyed your big day!