Monday, March 2, 2009

24 weeks

That is how far along I am with baby #2! Logan is going to be a big sister again, and Sophia is going to be a big sister for the first time. She doesn't really understand the concept yet... although when you ask her where the baby is most of the time she touches my belly. Sometimes she ventures a little further north of there - like she knows ?! It's pretty cute though. She is getting so big and talking soooooooo much. Her pediatrician said she has the vocabulary of a 2 1/2-3 year old. She will even say short phrases now - like "Bye bye bus" or "More cracker, please" or "I want more please." I am really impressed by her.

Right now her new favorite phrases are, "Stop!", "Mine!", and "Awesome!" She sure does make us laugh. She amazes me each and every day, and I think she is going to make a great big sister.

The other day my friend watched her since daycare was off and there was a 7 month old little girl there and she was all about the little girl. Helping her do everything - kept giving her paci to her, she would give her hugs and rub her back. It will be quite an adjustment for her, but she is going to be very protective of her little sister :)

And the name we have chosen for this baby is Gabriella Suzanne. We are pretty set on it, although it could change. I doubt it though.

And I will be brave and post my 24 week picture that I finally got around to taking...



I feel huge.

2 comments:

Dania said...

Awe, you look great! I hope you are feeling well!!

Donna said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!