Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday

This past Sunday was one of those days I will never forget. Nothing magical happened, just one of those moments.

It was about noon and Sophia wanted to watch Elmo. I wanted to lay down so I took her into our room and we both got up in the bed, cuddled together, and watched Elmo. I knew she was sleepy for the long weekend we had (traveling up to see the Grandparents etc) About 15 minutes later I look over at her and she is laying there peacefully sleeping. I then decided to nap with her. About an hour and a half later I felt her stirring around. I opened my eyes and she looked at me, waved, and said, "Hi!" very happily. It was too cute!

Our napping/sleeping together doesn't happen very often. I'm a very light sleeper and she likes to kick me in the face while I sleep. There have been some nights I have brought her into our room at night (if she doesn't feel good etc) and after about 45 minutes to an hour I am putting her back in her crib because I can't sleep when she is in there. She moves around way too much. Plus, she enjoys her own crib and room.

It was nice though to catch a nap like that. I'll never forget it.

2 comments:

molly said...

that's the best!!

~*Felts~* said...

That's so-o freaking adorable!!