Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost 26 weeks

Pregnant.

Hard to believe, it's gone by so fast! It's so different when you already have a little one you are chasing around. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted!! Especially when Sophia always says, "Up, pease!" (up please) How can you tell her no though? I just deal with it... then complain later to my husband. And he's not allowed to say anything back in return.

It's hard to believe we'll have another little girl in just 3 months from now!

I think Sophia is going to be a great big sister. She looooooves little babies that are younger than her. She will pat them on the back and give them hugs and shove toys in their face (in a good way, of course) I think she will be very protective of Gabriella and I can't wait to see all of the girls together.

1 comment:

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh she's going to be such a great big sister! I can't wait!