Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spoonfuls of ketchup

I'm not going to lie, Sophia is quite the weird child sometimes. She LOVES ketchup. Actually she lives any "dip" - meaning anything that you can dip other food into. Ketchup, ranch, you name it. Last night she was eating a hot dog with ketchup. I look over at her and she is actually spooning the ketchup (with no hot dog) onto her spoon and eating it by itself, like it's a food, too. She even has tried dipping her pancakes into ketchup while out for breakfast before.

Another thing she loves to do is in the mornings when she is eating her toast and cereal. She will dip the toast into the milk & cereal. Nothing better than soggy toast, right? Gross.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Jersey had her first taste of ketchup about 3 weeks ago, and now I think she could live on it if I would let her. We go to hacienda and she takes a chip and has me dip in the salsa or ranch and licks it off and makes me dip it back in for more.....I am now afraid to even get out the ketchup bottle because if she sees it that is all she wants:)

molly said...

lanie is the exact same way! she dips her fruit in ketsup! wth? and she will dip her food in her cup of water as well. silly kids.