Friday, July 11, 2008

Guess what I can do now?

Walk!!

I know, you are probably expecting pictures and videos of it but not yet. Mommy has some video but still needs to upload it... and it's weird, but she hasn't even taken pictures of me doing this!! I bet she'll be doing that tonight :)

I still like to crawl around, but I can walk, too now! I can walk up to about 15-20 steps at a time. I can walk from the couch over to my toys, and even up to the TV. Sometimes I still fall down, but I'm just learning. I can also walk between Miss Jennifer's 2 couches at daycare. Sometimes I will only take a few steps and fall dow, but I get right back up. And I will even walk between my toys and not just when somebody bribes me with a phone or remote control!

Oh another note, I'm also getting more teeth in and I have been a crabby butt. Mommy & Daddy can't complain too much, I could be worse, but my teeth that are coming in definitely hurt my mouth and make me sad. The past week I have been waking up about once at night crying. Then Mommy will get me and sit with me for a little bit and I'm fine, not crying. And then I'll fall asleep within the hour usually. Last night I didn't wake up so Mommy appreciated that :) I've been a crabby butt at daycare too - I'm sorry Miss Jennifer and Miss Ally!! I hope that my mouth stops hurting so I can be back to my normal non-fussy self ASAP!

But with the bad comes the good... I may be fussy from my teeth, but atleast I can walk now :)

1 comment:

molly said...

awww. yay for walking!!! sorry about the teeth though....and for mommy not getting sleep!