Friday, July 18, 2008

A little better

Well, I am feeling a little better now. Yesterday I was home with Daddy and sissy and I was pretty normal - playing etc. Last night I got another fever (101.1) and was not motivated to do anything for a couple of hours. Then my fever broke and I was walking around and playing again. Mommy & Daddy got a little more sleep last night, they didn't have to sit up with me while I was awake. However, I did wake up about 5 or 6 times... maybe "wake up" aren't the right words. I would cry and then Mommy would come it and give my paci to me (if I couldn't find one of the 6 that were in my crib) turned on my crib soother

and then I was just fine. Then I would sleep for a bit, and repeat the steps above. It's better than staying up for 2 hours though at a time :) I really do love that crib soother though. If you know of anybody that has a baby or is having a baby, I would definitely recommend this. Actually, I think Mommy would recommend it more - she even takes it when we travel!!

Grandma Sharon came last night, I was so excited to see her when I woke up today! She got to see me walk and spend a lot of time with me and sissy.

It should be a good day, let's just hope that nasty fever doesn't come back tonight!

No comments: