Saturday, September 6, 2008

A better night

Mommy & Daddy are hoping that I sleep better tonight. Last night I woke up after midnight and Daddy came and got me. He was in the living room watching TV. I wasn't fussy and I wasn't sick, I just wasn't tired. Daddy gave me a bottle and it was yummy, but I still wasn't tired. When Daddy got me out of my room I was standing on my crib soother - luckily I didn't try to climb out of my crib.

Around 2a Mommy heard me and came out to take over. I laid with her wide awake on the couch and we watched tivo'd episodes of Young & the Restless (it was so good, Victor really isn't dead - he is back in Genoa City!!) Finally about 3:15a she put me in bed and I fell asleep.

They are both hoping that was a fluke and that I'll sleep normal tonight.

We'll see :)

No comments: