Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Help

Mommy can't decide what to dress me up in for Halloween. As you know, she was going to dress me up in a monkey costume. She loves it and it's very cute, but she is afraid that it will be too hard for me to walk around in. We will be trick or treating with sissy and my cousins so we will be walking around a lot. Plus I hate having things on my head, and the determined child I am, I might not enjoy that too much. So, instead she was thinking about this instead:



Thoughts? It's more "big girl". I know I'm still a baby, kind of, but I'm just not sure the monkey is the best costume for me. Even though Mommy still thinks it's super cute, she is just looking out for me.

Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute Suz! You could even put a black long sleeved shirt underneath if it is too cold out on Halloween. I love it!

Unknown said...

Cute!!! Evie is being a BEE because we think it is so cute! We got black and yellow babylegs for extra warmth also! :)