Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sunday

Daddy and sissy drove up to Grandma's from home on Sunday. I was so excited to see them. Benny came, too! We were up at Great Grandma Pauline's house because her 88th birthday is in 2 days. We had lunch up there and ice cream cake - it was so good!

Later on we went over to Grandpa Dave's house and I got to go swimming in his pool - it was a lot of fun! I got to go down my first big slide (with Mommy of couse)

I look scared but I ended up loving it once the ride was over with :) I did it like 5 or 6 times! Oh and Grandpa Dave's slide is really old, Mommy used to go on it when she was a little girl.









After we went swimming we had pizza for dinner and then we played. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

molly said...

omg - these are awesome!! love them!