Wednesday, October 24, 2007

122 days old

That is how old I will be tomorrow! I can't believe that I am already 4 months old, I am getting so big! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day than home with Mommy (sorry Daddy!) Again, I let Mom and Dad sleep all night without having to get up for me. They better remember how good of a girl that I am. I woke up a little before 7a to start the day with Mom. She took me to Babies R Us and bought me a brand new exercauser by Baby Einstein, I love it so much!! We did have one problem though, I am too short for it. When Mom put me in, I just hung there like this.


If you can't tell, there is about 4 inches from my feet to the bottom of the thing! So, we had to improvise and put a pillow under my feet so I could touch.


Ahhhh, much better. Thanks Mom! There were so many fun things to do on here, I started out with reading a book. It was about animals - ducks, cows, cats & dogs! How fun! Then I also played with these things that I could spin with my hands and they made fun sounds. The best part of this whole thing was this one part that made animal noises and played songs! Mommy would push one of the buttons and it would go, "Moooooo" and then it would say "Cow". And then it would say "cow" in Spanish, but I don't know Spanish. It also played a song when it was done!! I sure do love music!


I will admit though, there was this crazy guy that kept watching me the entire time and I wasn't sure what his problem was. Seriously, what are you looking at?!

After a long day of playing, Mom thought that it would be fun to take more pictures of me since I'm turning 4 months old. I guess I should be used to this by now. I didn't mind though because I got to hang out with my friends. Mr. Bunny was kind of mad at me though by the time the pictures were over with because I kept chewing on his ear. Oh, and I guess Turtle didn't like me sitting on her either, but whatever. I am the one that is turning 4 months old, get over it.





By the end of the day I was pretty tired! I feel bad though because I took it out on my dog, Benny. He used to like me and always have to be around me, but now I think that he is starting to hate me. I'm not sure why.



No comments: