Monday, October 22, 2007

Swingin' for the first time!

Mommy, Daddy, and sissy took me to the park yesterday and I got to go on the swingset for the first time! I wasn't too happy when we first got there though. Mommy was taking me out of the stroller and my leg got caught when she pulled me up. It hurt! She continued to torture me by putting me in the swing set when I was still mad at her.
But after being there awhile, and after Mom fed me, I told her I wanted to try out the swing again. I loved it! Now, I'm just a little peanut so Mom & Dad had to put a blanket behind me and the swing was still too big for me and my Baby Legs. But, we made due and I had a great time swinging!!
I'm such a big girl! Even though I look so tiny in this swing. I'm just hanging out.

You know Mom, she was camera-happy so I thought I'd give her something to smile about! This is what I think about all of the pictures, Mom.
FINALLY, I made her take a pic of sissy in the race car. I think that is what it is.
Then we went home. That was such an exciting trip to the park! I had so much fun on my first swing ride. I think though next time we'll have to wait until I get a little bigger... or we'll have to take a bigger blanket to put behind me!

No comments: