Monday, October 22, 2007

Who is this horse guy?

I went on my first hayride on Saturday! Everybody kept talking about this horse guy and I didn't know who he was. But then I saw him on the hayride, it was The Headless Horseman. I wasn't scared of him though, and I loved every minute of the ride. The picture above was me the entire time... I didn't make a peep. What a good baby girl I am!

This is my silly sissy, Logan. She tried to trick me and tell me SHE was the headless horseman. I told her that it's not the Headless Horsewoman. I may be only 4 months, but come on sissy. We had to wait in line to see this Headless Horseman guy, and we had to wait about an hour and a half. One of my cousins let me borrow her necklace that lit up and I was totally mesmerized by it. Then I got tired of it and decided to take a nap until I met this horse guy.
I had a great time on the hayride with my family. I love being with my cousins, I only wish they lived closer to Sawyer East. I guess my Mommy will just have to keep sending them a bajillion pictures of me every week so they don't forget what I look like. I was so sleepy Saturday night that I slept from 10pm until 7:45am!! I was so good for Mommy and Daddy, I didn't even wake up once and make them give me my paci. I decided to let them rest since they gave me such a special day.



No comments: