Monday, October 22, 2007

Hey there, get off of my shoulder!

Saturday was my first time to the pumpkin patch. Ironically, I never saw the pumpkins and we didn't go to the actual pumpkin patch. There were way too many other things going on and by the time we finished them, I was sleeping. "Sawyer West" (as we like to call my Daddy's side who lives in NY) were in town visiting. When you add 2 more adults and 5 more kids to the already existing 2 adults and 2 children, it makes for an interesting weekend.

Here is my first official picture at the pumpkin patch with my cousins. From left to right: Jackson, Emilia, myelf (looking like an acorn with my hat), Ellie, sissy, and Chase.And check out my 'do in this picture, gotta love that wind!
It was a very long afternoon at the pumpkin patch. My cousins went on pony rides, played in bouncy houses, jumped in a big pile of straw, sling-shot mini pumpkins over a pond into a canoe, and ate some delicious elephant ears. Mommy wouldn't let me have any though, she doesn't share her food. We almost forgot to get a family picture, but this one was taken right before we left. I have the best family in the world.



1 comment:

Grandma said...

Grandma loves the pictures of Sophia swinging!!