Monday, February 25, 2008

Big weekend

This past weekend was a big weekend for me, I learned a couple new things! I have been practicing my clapping for awhile now - usually I would only clap once then I just liked to keep my hands clasped together. Friday though was my first time really clapping! Miss Jennifer sent Mommy home a note from daycare saying that I clapped all day. Mommy got home from work and me and Daddy were in the guest room playing on the bed. Mommy walked in the room and I was laughing and clapping - she was so happy and excited. She told me that she is very proud of me and that I'm getting so big.

That night I also showed her that I could eat puffs all by myself! Mommy put one in her hand and I grabbed it and fed it to myself. Again, she told me how proud of me she was. Before I would just try and grab the puff and then it would stick to my hand or I would flail my arms about until it fell off. It was funny too because everything else would go directly into my mouth - toys, wipes, remotes - but not the food.

Now I can do it! What a busy weekend for me!

No comments: