Monday, February 4, 2008

The crazy side of the family

Saturday night a bunch of my family was getting together because my Aunt Linda (Mommy's Aunt Linda, Grandpa Dave's sister) is moving to Florida. About 20 of us had dinner together and I got to meet some of my new cousins. We ate dinner at the bowling alley (yes, I know, I didn't plan it) but it was a place where we could all sit together and talk to each other so that was nice.

Talk about old school, check out this retro metal high chair I sat in to eat. I bet Mommy sat in this when she was little. I guess it served the purpose though.


Mommy even let me try some little garlic bread crackers, they were yummy!

Here I am with my cousin Ava. She just turned 2 years old. She kept wanting to give me kisses, it was funny.


Here is my new cousin Matthew. He is 4 months old and is Ava's brother.

This is another cousin, Walter. He is cousin's with Matthew and Ava.

Here I am with Matthew and Walter. Everybody was confused because the guy on the left holding Matthew is not his Dad, but another cousin. Aunt Linda is holding me and Walter's Grandpa is holding him.

It was fun though to see everybody. I probably won't see a lot of these people until July when we go to San Antonio, TX for our family reunion.

I've heard stories about these reunions, I'm a little scared to be honest with you. Last time they were in San Antonio they got kicked out of a restaurant. That's the Drews side for you. Should be interesting.

No comments: