Monday, February 18, 2008

I love my cousins

Saturday night sissy and I went over to Uncle Kelly & Aunt Becky's house to stay the night. They wanted us to come over and stay, so Mommy & Daddy decided to go to dinner.

Here I am with my cousin Connor, he is helping me stand up like a big girl!


And here I am walking with Aunt Becky. I like to stand on her feet while she walks around with me.


I had fun playing with my family. Mommy & Daddy came and picked sissy and I up Sunday afternoon. We were both really good and slept in for them! Carson came with us when we went home on Sunday. Mommy took him and Logan to see Hannah Montana, the 3D movie. Before we left we played one of sissy's games - Zooreka.

Hey, can I play? I want to play!

What? I'm not too little!! Scoot it closer so I can reach it.

Fine then, if I can't play then you can't either!!

Game over.

No comments: