Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun with the family

What a tiring weekend. Friday night Mommy, Daddy, Benny and I drove up to Grandma Sharon's house to visit. As always, I was good in the car the whole way to her house. She was so excited to see me. Then again, who wouldn't be?

Saturday morning we got up and went to see Great Grandma Pauline. She was so excited to see me, too! I was excited to see her, too, I hadn't seen her since well before Christmas. Here I am with her. This is the first time that she heard me talk, and Mommy got a picture of it. She thought it was funny when I was yelling "Dadadadadadadadada"

While I was there I played with the infamous blocks. These blocks have been played with by 15 grandchildren and 31 great grandchildren. I loved them though and now Mommy needs to buy me some.




After I did that, I saw something a little strange. Is that a cat?

Ohhhhhhh, it's not real. You can't trick me.

Mommy also got my FIRST picture taken with my Uncle Chad. I know, it's been how long? He is real though, I promise. See!


I am also going to show you some pictures of Grandma and I. Don't tell her though, she has curlers in her hair and would probably be mad if I posted them. But they are too cute not to post.




I had a lot of fun playing with my Great Grandma. I sure do love her.

No comments: