Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My friends

Sunday I had a playdate with some of my friends. You already met my friend Madeleine, this is my other friend. His name is Elliott. He is about 6 1/2 months old.

This was our day from Elliott's point of view...

Sophia, stop trying to steal my toys. You've been taking everybody's stuff since you got here.

By the way, you have something on your ear.

Sophia, does your Mom take that many pictures of you, that you have to smile at all of the cameras?

Gimme your hand. Is what your shirt says really true? Wild child?

Seriously. How cute are we?

Hey come here, I want to ask you something.

Should I tell our Mom's, or do you want to?

Sophia and I are going to go on another playdate together.

Do you mind if I put my hand on your leg?

What? You don't "feel good"? Let me check your temperature.

Typical woman. That's OK though, I still had fun with you Sophia.

1 comment:

Katie said...

ha ha, that was cute! love the commentary :)