Tuesday, April 28, 2009

32 weeks pregnant

Yep, that's me. I can't believe I'm posting this picture either. Oh well.



This poor child isn't going to have a name though, we keep changing it. When we first started thinking of names we really couldn't agree on much. Well, I had plenty of suggestions but Brian wasn't a fan of any of them. Go figure :) Finally we agreed on Gabriella Suzanne. Then of course I started eventually thinking of more names. I was looking for something "shorter" than Gabriella. That is when we added Brenna to the name list. So we had Gabriella and Brenna. Was I to stop there? No. I kept thinking of more names. I love Gabriella but I just wanted a shorter name. That is where we got to Ella. If we were to name her Gabriella and call her Ella, why not just name her Ella?

So that's where we are today. As of today, right now, this second, her name will be Ella Suzanne. Ella is also a family name. We'll see what the future holds :)

2 comments:

Party of four said...

You look great! Love the name too! I will have to stay tuned to see if it changes again! I can't believe you are so close already! :)

Dania said...

You look fantastic! Hope you are feeling well! Love the name Ella. I'm a big fan of naming them exactly what you plan to call them. Good luck with the last 8 weeks!!