Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vacation Part II

So I had a bunch of things typed out for a vacaction update and it shut down so I don't feel like typing it all out. So I'll summarize:

*Brian's sisters wedding Saturday was outside and beautiful
*I took A LOT of pictures but unfortunately can't upload them until I get home
*The girls had an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday and it was a lot of fun
Brian and Logan headed back home Sunday
*Sophia and I came with Brian's Mom to Longboat Key, FL and extended our vacation
*We fly home Friday
*Weather is sunny and 80's
*Sophia loves the pool but still working on the sand :)
*It rained all day today so it was a nice relaxing day, the rest of the week should
be sunny and warm.
*Sophia climbed out of her pack n play at nap time today and threw our shoes and
clothes in it. I found her sitting on the floor when I went in there. Luckily
night time was easier for her and she went right down.

Lastly, I'm so glad I decided to bring Sophia. I have had THE BEST time with her and we have had some great mommy/daughter time that I wouldn't take back for the world. It's a great vacation for us before her little sister comes into this world!! I'll never forget it.

No comments: