Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I missed it

Sunday was an exciting day for Sophia! Brian and I went to Ikea for the day to get some stuff for the girls rooms... beds, dressers, bedding, rugs, lights you name it. While we were there I got a call from my sister in law who was watching Sophia. She said, "Does Sophia go potty yet?" Nope, this is something we haven't started or pushed yet. She has a potty but will just sit on it once in awhile for fun, sometimes with her clothes on. She doesn't quite understand yet. Becky went on to say, "Well she went poo poo in the potty here!" Yes, apparently she was saying, "I poo poo" and Becky thought she had pooped her pants. But she didn't, so she took her in the bathroom and she went! And I missed her first poop!!! That's OK, there will be plenty more. She is getting so big though... even though it's a total fluke :)

1 comment:

~*Felts~* said...

Holy crap! Your daughter as potty trained herself,, that's darn near fantastic!!