Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interesting doctor's appt

Monday I had my normal check up for my pregnancy, my 28 week appointment. I was a bit surprised when I left my appointment with a note from my doctor saying that I can't go back to work until further notice due to pregnancy complications. Nothing too serious, I just started to dilate early. A full centimeter. I also did this with Sophia too and had her at 39 weeks so I'm not too worried about it. However my doctor is very cautious since I'm not quite 29 weeks and pulled me out of work. Was I going to argue with her? Nope.

So I've been home the past couple of days. I've been "taking it easy" as much as possible but I've still managed to get quite a few things done around the house.

Cleaning Sophia's room - check
Cleaning Logan's room - check
Getting some last minute things/clothes for our trip to Georgia - check.

I go to the doctor today for a fetal fibronectin test I will get the results back tomorrow and am hoping for a negative result. Otherwise I may not be able to travel to Georgia with everybody else and that would not be good.

#1, I'm supposed to take his sister's pictures for the wedding.
#2, We haven't seen his family since Christmas and we are really looking forward to it.
#3, Sophia would be going with and I don't think I could handle that.

So, let's hope for some good news Friday :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

interesting! I wonder if they did that test on me, I have no idea!

anyways, lots of prayers that baby stays inside for a long time. take it easy!!

and I hope you are able to go to the wedding!