Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day at the park

Yesterday Mommy took me to the park since it was so pretty outside, I had a lot of fun!

I played with sticks.

Ate some cheerios.


Got sad when I ran out of cheerios (it's OK, there were more but I'm impatient... I get that from my Mom)

Washed down my cheerios with some water.

Swung on the swingset.

Played with leaves and mulch.

Ate some mulch.

Got mad when Mommy took the mulch away from me.

Played by a big tree.

Chewed on a big stick by the big tree.

Read a book.

Played with some toys.

And my favorite thing that I did at the park...

Laughed with Mommy.



It was the perfect day.

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

She just loves putting anything bad in her mouth! She's so cute. I can't wait to finally meet her next month. Glad her appointment went well! Have a great time in FL!!!