Friday, April 18, 2008

My first earthquake

Apparently this morning I slept through my first earthquake!! Mommy said that she was getting ready for work in the bathroom and the door handle started shaking and it sounded like somebody was trying to get in. She said it kept shaking so she opened up the door and Daddy was still sleeping in bed. She thought that A) somebody broke into our house, or B) there was a ghost. Mommy said that even when we had the worst winds in our house the handle never did that so she didn't know what it was. She was on her way to work and the radio said we had an earthquake! It was 5.4 on the richter scale and was about 170 miles SE of Indianapolis - somewhere in Illinois.

I missed it though, I was sleeping. I just thought I had a dream that somebody was shaking my crib.

No comments: