Monday, April 14, 2008

"Do not use that tone with me young lady"

Sissy kept saying this to me the other night. We were sitting there playing and she said this to me and I replied with, "Naaaaaaaaaaa!" She thought it was funny so she kept saying it to me. I kept replying with, "Naaaaaaaaaaa!" Mommy and Daddy were laughing because I kept doing it . Apparently I'm funny and sound like a sheep when I'm saying it. Here is sissy saying it to me:

And here she is laughing at me:

We also hung out in sissy's room and played. I was trying to get into all of her things.

Uh oh, I got caught.

She was listening to Daddy's iPod and I decided that I wanted to listen to it myself. After all you are supposed to share, right?

Then gimme it!

We had a lot of fun playing, but I was pretty sleepy after it was all over with.

It's tough being a baby.

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

That last picture is hilarious! She's so funny!