Thursday, April 10, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Hmmm, which DVD's do I want to take with me when I go to Florida next week?

Oh I know, where is "Batman Returns"? I know that is one of Daddy's faves! Oh and here is "Rudy", that's a good one, too!


I know we don't leave for Florida for another 9 days but I can still get things ready, can't I? Like Mommy, you can never plan things too far in advance :)

I am soooooo excited to go see my family. I haven't seen Grandma Sue in a few months and I have changed so much since then. I also haven't seen Aunt Heather, Emilia, Ellie, Auntie, Jackson & Chase since right after Christmas. I'm such a big girl now I wonder if they will even recognize me?? I sure hope so. I don't just sit around like I used to, I am all over the place and into everything - this should be fun!! I can't wait to show them my new tricks. Like when you sing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands..." and I start clapping! And I can show them how I shake my head "no" all of the time. Oh, and they can see all of the big girl food I can eat now and the big girl baths I take in the big tub. Wow, so much has changed!

I'm excited to see the ocean and feel the sand for the first time - and probably try to eat it. And to go on my first airplane ride ever. I already told Mommy that I would be good for her and Daddy. I am looking forward to so much... my first vacation!!

And the countdown begins... 9 more days.

No comments: