Thursday, April 3, 2008

My day yesterday

Let's see, what did I do? I got to stay home with Mommy which was great, I love doing that! I started off the morning with my bottle. After awhile I got bored with it and started shaking it.. hence the milk all over my face.

Then I crawled around and realized that Mommy and Daddy put up a new gate so I can't get down the stairs. Really Mom?

Crawling around on the floor I find all sorts of new things! Hey, what's this?

It's Benny's bone!

Don't worry, Mom took it away from me after she snapped a quick picture. Gross!

Mom also came into the room to find out that I got into the wipes. I'm not sure why, but I love to eat them!!

What? Am I doing something I shouldn't be doing??

It sure was a long day getting into things I shouldn't be getting into!!

Mommy was the one that said she couldn't wait for me to start crawling. It's her fault.

No comments: