Friday, April 4, 2008

A picture can't do it justice

Last night I was sitting and playing with sissy on the floor. Mommy was on her way home from work and Daddy was cooking dinner (what a great Daddy!) Mommy got home and came and said hello to sissy and I and got down on the floor to play with us. Mommy said that it looked like I had something in my mouth at first, but then she said that I have been doing weird things with my mouth anyways because I'm teething. After a minute, I was still acting like something was in there. Little did Mommy know, there was!! She stuck her finger in my mouth and scraped my cheek and pulled out a piece of dog poo!! She was soooooo grossed out, she threw the poo on the floor. Apparently Benny left a "treat" somewhere and I found it!! So of course it went in my mouth. I was happily munching along on it until Mommy took it out of my mouth for me. Mommy doesn't know how long it was in there for?! Apparently you aren't supposed to eat dog poo?! I eat everything else, I didn't know!

I'm surprised Mom didn't throw up. She gave me my cup of water though and I drank some of that. She said that she wanted to give me a piece of gum or a mint!! She didn't though of course.

I'm sure this will come back to haunt me when I get older.

***DISCLAIMER: Benny left his special "treat" somewhere in the house and nobody knew about it or saw it, but I found it. We don't have dog poo laying around our house.***

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

OH NO!!! That's is so gross, sorry! At least you caught it. Who knows how much she did swallow...