Saturday, May 31, 2008

1st day at new daycare

Miss Jennifer (who usually watches me during the day) just had a baby boy on Thursday!! So that means that I have to go to another daycare for a couple of weeks. My first day there was yesterday. I got there and I was so smiley and happy... as usual. Miss Linda is now watching me with a few other babies. Two of my friends that go to Miss Jennifer are also going to be with me here these next 2 weeks - Hadley and Gavin. Gavin was the only one there on Friday but I was excited to see him. Mommy called around 11a to make sure I was doing OK... Miss Linda's words were "She is awesome!" Yay for me :)

I was excited to see Mommy when she picked me up. All smiles! Miss Linda gave Mommy my daily report and here were some of the things on it.

Lunch: Sloppy Joes with some bun, french fries, carrots, and pears. We practiced some things for the older kids, but I learned about the letter H, the number 6, the color blue, and the shape of an oval. I also took some good naps! I slept from 9:30a until 11a (Miss Linda had to wake me up from my nap) and then again from 1p-4p. Miss Linda said that my day wasn't "off", or "OK", or "good" but my day was GREAT!! And she left a note for Mommy - "Sophia was wonderful today. She is a great baby!"

I think it's safe to say that I impressed her on my first day :)

Let's hope the next 2 weeks go the same way!

No comments: