Monday, May 5, 2008

Pulling up and waving good bye

Those are 2 new things that I started doing a lot over the weekend. First of all I started pulling myself up more on EVERYTHING! TV's, toys, couches, chairs, stairs, people - you name it! It's my new favorite thing to do. After awhile though I get a little frustrated because I don't know how to get myself down. We were over at Aunt Becky's house and I also liked to try and climb up the stairs. I haven't figured those darn things out yet!! Mommy doesn't let me play by them at home.





I can even do it one handed!!

Every once in awhile I will stand there all by myself and not holding on... but only for a few seconds until I grab back on to something!!

I also learned to wave bye-bye. Usually if Mommy is holding me and I am telling somebody good bye, I wave with the hand that is around Mommy's neck. So the person doesn't know I'm waving to them but really I am!

Less than 2 months, I'll be ONE year old. Time sure does fly.

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

I can't wait to see her do all of this stuff this week! Watch out for the stairs. Once they figure them out, that's all they want to do!