Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm 11 months (and a few days...)

Sunday I turned 11 months old!! Since all of my cousins were in town we decided to go to the zoo and it was soooooooo much fun!! I loved to look at all of the animals and watch them. The monkeys were my favorite!!

Yay, this is my first time at the zoo!! I'm so excited!

Why are those sea lions barking like Benny?

'Zat? (What's that?) Oh, it's a monkey! I love the monkeys!

Hey sissy, did you see this big bear?

Look at him!

I didn't know bears took baths, too!

That is neat looking animal, I love the stripes!

Me and my cousins.


Sissy and a monkey.

Sawyer East.


The crew.


Oh, look at those dolphins!

Can I go swimming with them?

Now there is 2 of them!


Mmmmm, diet coke.

Seriously, how cute am I?


I love my Daddy.

Sissy, Aunt Heather, Grandma and me.



Mommy, since I was a good girl today, can I please get a monkey from the gift shop? It can also be for my 11 month birthday.

My new Curious George doll.

No comments: