Monday, May 12, 2008

My trip to Chicago

Thursday Mommy picked me up from daycare and then we left for Chicago. We were going there to see some of Mommy's friends!! I was such a good girl in the car. We left about 3pm and I slept for the first 2 1/2 hours. Here I am snoozing in my car seat with my arms up in the air.

Once I woke up Mommy and I stopped to have some dinner and stretch our legs for a bit. I got to crawl around this play area thing that they had, it was fun! Mommy had to go to the bathroom and they had this little seat that Mommy could strap me into, which made it so much easier.



After we got done eating we left and headed towards Mommy's friends house. I got to meet a new friend, his name is Zachary. He is going to be 2 years old in the fall. His Mommy's name is Milli.

When I first got there he didn't want to share his toys with me. I understand, they are his, I'm sure I'd do the same thing. So he took a few things away and made me cry. But the next morning he was sharing with me.

Friday morning we got up and went for a walk downtown on the riverwalk. We got to feed some birds. Well Zack did, I just watched from my stroller. Then Mommy & Milli wanted to get some pictures of us.

Here Zack is right after he gave me a kiss, it was so sweet.


And here I am putting dirt into my mouth. Seriously, nothing phases me.

Zack and I were trying to see who was taller... obviously I am not. I'm quite the shorty.

We had a lot of fun though! Zack's Mommy said they are going to try and come to my birthday party. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you guys came up. Hopefully soon Zack will want to share and he won't make Sophia cry! She's such a cute, great baby!