Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Mommy, the slacker

I had a busy weekend but Mommy hasn't had time to write all about it. I'll keep it somewhat short...

Friday night we went to the new shopping area right down the road from our house and had dinner, it was so good! I went to bed about 9pm and slept in until NINE FORTY FIVE Saturday morning!! Everybody was up eating breakfast when I finally woke up. Then Saturday Aunt Becky & Uncle Kelly picked me and sissy up. We went with them to Connor's baseball games while Mommy & Daddy went to a wedding. Sunday morning they came and picked us up and we went to a couple places to find some new flowers for our house outside. Carson went with us. Here we are on one of the things you use to pull around the trees and bushes:

We didn't do too much more on Sunday. Last night Mommy picked me up from daycare and Carson came over and we played. I was asleep by 7:45p and that was after my 3.5 hour nap and 1.5 hour nap at daycare. I was a sleepy girl!

Mommy said she promises to get more pictures up later this week. Grandma, Aunt Heather, Tony, Emilia, Ellie, Jackson & Chase are all going to be here this weekend, I can't wait!!

No comments: