Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Big girl

Mommy keeps telling me that I am getting to be such a big girl. At first I thought she meant I was getting fat because of all of the eating that I do, but she just meant that I'm growing up fast! I guess she is right. I mean, I am getting a little big for my pink chair - although I still love to sit in it sometimes. Especially in the mornings when Dad is getting ready and I watch Higgleytown Heroes.

I can wash myself in the bath tub, although sometimes I lose the wash cloth. Now where did I put it?

I even learned to type! But sometimes I get angry at the keyboard...

I am getting so close to sitting up by myself. Right now Mommy helps me, I like to sit in front of her and play. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest fair of all? Oh, it's me!

And here I am holding my bottle all by myself like a big girl!


Mom, I may be growing up fast, but I'm still just a kid at heart.

No comments: