Monday, December 24, 2007

My 1st professional sporting event

Daddy got his work suite tickets for the Pacers game Saturday night so we took Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray. I couldn't believe all of the noise and the lights when we got there, it was so neat!! I just sat there for awhile and watched everything...


Here is a picture of sissy and me. Mommy wanted a picture of both of us but I kept turning my head to give her kisses on the cheek. She thought I was just trying to lick her.

Then I decided to grab Mommy's face and give her some kisses, too!

I can't remember what I was laughing at, but something sure was funny!

Here is a a picture of Daddy and sissy at the game.

I had a great time at my first professional sporting event... and it was free. Oh, and I forgot to tell you the best part... I got to see Larry Bird! We were leaving the game and Mommy, Grandma, and sissy were in the bathroom and Larry Bird walked right by me! Too bad Daddy didn't ask him to get his picture taken with me... maybe next time.

No comments: