Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I woke up yesterday morning and Mommy told me that we were going to go Christmas shopping. I was so excited, I thought we were going to get all of MY presents. I guess it doesn't work like that though. Oh well, I can wait a few more days! Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray will be here on Saturday and I KNOW sissy and I will get a lot of fun stuff from them!

I decided to take a quick morning nap because I knew it was going to be a long day. Here I am when I woke up, I ready for some shopping!

Mommy got me dressed and all ready to go. Before we left she wanted me to try on my new fleece shirt that I got from my friend Brenna. I thought it was going to be too big for me but it really wasn't! And I still have plenty of room to grow into it. It's so soft and warm!

Then it was time to go. I had to wear my hat because it was really cold outside and I finally just got over my cold - for the most part. OK Mom, let's go!

We started off by going to Kohl's. It seemed like we were in there forever, but I was a good girl for Mom and just sat in my stroller and watched everybody. A very nice woman came up to me and told Mommy how pretty I was and how I had big beautiful eyes. I kept smiling at her, she said that I looked like such a happy baby! She then told Mommy that I was being so good just sitting there while she did her shopping. What a nice lady. This seems to happen all of the time. Apparently I'm quite a catch!

Then we went to the mall. BAD IDEA. Let me tell you that stores around Christmas time ARE NOT stroller friendly. Mom had to use her maneuvering skills just to get through some of the stores. There were arms of clothes flying in my face left and right! Finally after awhile I got too sleepy so I just laid back and took a nap.

Then Mom wanted to stop at Target. We weren't in there too long, but we did get a few things. Finally it was time to go home. I was beat!

I had a great time shopping with Mommy though, and I even got a few things for Christmas. I don't think I was supposed to see them though!



No comments: