Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas with Grandma

Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray came to visit sissy and I (oh, and Mommy & Daddy) this past weekend. They brought us so many presents! Here is sissy and I before we unwrapped any of them. As you can tell, I was anxious to get my hands on the gifts!

One of the gifts that I opened was a brand new baby doll, just for me! I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it. Oh my gosh!

I love it! Now gimme it.

Sissy got a Hannah Montana doll that sings, it's really neat. Don't tell her, but I might take it and play with it sometimes.

I also got some brand new pj's with piggy's on them. They are so cute, I couldn't wait to wear them.

In the meantime, I was having fun chewing on the package they came in.

Grandma got me a "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornament. Thanks Grandma! Benny is wondering where his doggie ornament is though.

I had such a great time and got so many neat gifts. Here are a few more pictures of our Christmas.



I am so thankful for all of my family, even the ones that weren't here this past weekend. I may be a little biased, but I think they are the best family in the world.

No comments: