Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mommy's new toy

Mommy got a new camera this weekend. It was an early Christmas present from Daddy, sissy and me. She wanted a nicer camera with a faster shutter speed (whatever that is) so she could catch better pictures of me. I must admit, the last camera was pretty slow but this new one is so fast!! I just want to warn you before you get any farther, this post is going to be very long. Mommy took A LOT of pictures this weekend and is having a hard time choosing between them.

Here is a picture of sissy and I, she was helping Daddy feed me. Mommy was downstairs wrapping Christmas presents.

Here I am sitting up like a big girl.

Mommy's new camera is so fast, it caught me doing this. Oops!

Mommy said it reminded her of Julian from "Big Daddy" when he is trying to make his spit touch the ground. "That one touched the ground, that one touched the ground!" I'm not sure what she is talking about. Although she must really like this Adam Sandler guy... check out my onesie.

Then I helped Daddy vacumm. He tried to run me over! Last time I help him.


Sissy decided to get out her drums and play me a song. I did NOT like it. Sorry sissy, but you really need to practice more.

I also read a book of nursery rhymes. I love nursery rhymes! Twinkle twinkle little star is my favorite.

Then it was my favorite time of the day - dinner time!! Mommy let me try something soooo yummy last night, bananas! She let me have them again tonight and they are my favorite. I ate the whole container!! Before I ate though sissy and I were playing peek a boo, she is so silly! I sure do love my bananas though.


Mommy even let me drink out of my big girl cup tonight!

I also played in my Baby Einstein exersaucer, that thing is so much fun. I think the sun is my favorite thing - I like to try and eat it sometimes.

Then it was time for bed. My second favorite part of the day.

No comments: