Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town

Saturday morning I woke up and was so excited that I was going to meet Santa for the first time. Mommy gave sissy and I a bath and then we got dressed up all pretty to go to Mommy's work, where Santa was going to be. Sissy was the first one to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. She told him she wanted a new baby sister. Just kidding, she loves me! Then it was my turn. I told him that all I wanted for Christmas was my 2 front teeth. Or any teeth would do! He thought I was silly, like he's never heard that one before.

"Sissy, what's up with this guy?"

Here is a picture of all of us from Saturday. I'm not really paying too much attention...

And here is a picture of me and Mommy! Again, not paying attention. I must get that from my Mom.

Santa said that he heard sissy and I had both been good girls this year and we were going to get lots of fun things for Christmas. He said that he'd be back on Christmas Eve and leave us some fun presents! He said not to wait up for him though because we wouldn't be able to see him that night. What's up with that?

Now all I have to do is wait. 22 more days.

No comments: