Friday, December 7, 2007

Fun around the Christmas tree

We put our Christmas tree up last weekend and it is so pretty! I can't wait until there are presents underneath it, but right now it's empty. However, I have found out that there are sooooo many fun things to do around the Christmas tree!

You can practice rolling over by the Christmas tree.


You can play with Barbie ornaments that are on the Christmas tree.

You can can practice stretching under the Christmas tree. Look how good my pike position is!

You can do sideways sit ups by the Christmas tree. I need to work on my abs, after eating all of this food I'm starting to chunk up a bit.

You can be very un-lady-like under the Christmas tree. Sorry Mom!

You can think under the Christmas tree. Hmmmm... just how do I get this thing in my mouth?


You can order drinks under the Christmas tree. Right here! I'll take one 6-oz bottle, please!

And lastly, I must admit that my favorite thing to do around the Christmas tree is to just sit and look at the pretty lights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. She's so adorable!!