Monday, January 28, 2008

Bright lights and fun

Even though Connor's birthday was a month ago, yesterday was his birthday party downtown at Jillian's. It's a big place that has lots of video games and fun stuff to do. And a lot of bright lights. Mommy, Daddy, sissy and I went. I had quite the busy day.

First I rode a Harley Davidson, it was a lot of fun. I must say that after riding it, I have thought about getting my own. I'm not sure if Mom & Dad will let me though. But seriously, how good do I look on this bike?

Then I played some virtual reality game that was pretty neat. I look like an alien though.

Then I took a break and played with Mommy and Aunt Becky. They sure are silly!

Then I drove Connor around for awhile. He didn't believe that I could drive without looking.

Look at all of the tickets he won!

I sure did love the lights going on in this game!!

Then I watched everybody eat cupcakes. Here is sissy enjoying hers with some of it still on her face. I couldn't have any though. But Mommy said when I turn 1 then I get to have my own.

I was so excited when Mommy told me that my 1st birthday was a little less than 5 months away!!

We had a great day but by the time it was ready to go I was exhausted. All of the games and lights wore me out.

No comments: