Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas with Grandpa

Grandpa came into town on Friday night, it has been so long since I have seen him. It was so great to see him! Debbie came with him, it was great to see her, too. They stayed over at my cousin's Connor & Carson's that night. Mommy & Daddy took me over there so I could see him. I fell asleep on the way over there but when I woke up there he was! He held me and we laughed and played. He can always make me smile.

Saturday we got up and went to Carson's basketball game, I cheered him on and he even scored a couple baskets for me. Then everybody came over to our house and we had lunch, opened our Christmas presents, and played a lot! We even got Grandpa and Debbie to play Guitar Hero and bowling, it was so fun! Here are some pictures of our fun day!











No comments: