Sunday, January 6, 2008

Finally

Finally I have gotten a chance to write in my blog. I apologize for the lack of blogging the past week but I have been so busy! Let's see, last weekend Grandma was supposed to come out to visit but she couldn't make it. Mommy & Daddy decided last minute that we were going to drive to New York to see her! I was pretty excited since I was looking forward to seeing her so much! We left about noon and I was a good girl in the car. We only stopped twice, and I ate both times. When I was in the car I played with sissy, watched Baby Einstein and slept. We got to Grandma's about 7:30p or 8p and I was so glad to finally get out of my car seat. Mommy carried me in and Grandma couldn't believe how big I was when she first saw me! I was sitting up in Mommy's arms looking around. Grandma hasn't seen me since September and I have changed a lot since then! It was a busy week - there was family in town from Georgia and everybody stayed at Grandma's house making it a total of 21 people staying in her house!! There was always something going on but I had a lot of fun and I was soooo good. I had fun playing with my cousins, it was so good to see them! We got a Wii from Grandma for Christmas so Mommy & Daddy spent a lot of time playing with that. It was funny to watch them play. We were supposed to leave for home on Tuesday but when I woke up Tuesday morning Mommy & Daddy were gone. I guess Daddy wasn't feeling well early in the AM - his belly and his back was hurting him a lot. Mommy & Grandma took him to the hospital and they found out that he had a kidney stone. I don't know too much about them but I guess they hurt. Daddy had surgery Tuesday afternoon to get it taken out. He stayed in the hospital Tuesday night and came home Wednesday morning. I was so excited to see him. I was worried about him and missed him a lot, but Mommy said that he would be OK. We left to come home on Thursday. It was so good to be home with all of my toys and sleep in my own bed.

Lesson of the day - be thankful for what you have in life. Cherish it and love it like there is no tomorrow.

Here are a bunch of pictures of my week with Grandma and the rest of the family.













No comments: